Hi!
I'm kinda obsessed with The Hunger Games.
I'm kinda obsessed with The Hunger Games.
I need to read the books as soon as possible.
Because I love the movie so much.
In the movie there is a scene where Katniss is interviewed by Caesar.
Katniss is wearing this beautiful dress, I love it.
On her shoulder she has red and silver crystals.
When I saw this in the movie I knew I needed to do something like that on my nails.
I love the dress, but I can't find a good picture of it...
You can see the red crystals but not the silver ones, believe me she has a few silver ones on her shoulder too.
What I used:
Basecoat: Essence Allround Talent.
Color: Catrice Cotton Candy At Eiffel Tower.
Other Products: Red Rhinestones, Silver Rhinestones, Catrice Ooops Nude Did It Again, Nail Glue.
Topcoat: Seche Vite.
I hope you liked it.
Please comment.
XoXo
-ScissorNails

echt gaaf!
BeantwoordenVerwijderendoor jou wil ik btw alleen nog maar meer naar THG ^^
Haha, je zal niet worden teleur gesteld!
Verwijderen